Ristia Sastra

Saturday, August 25, 2007

My Holidays to Ocean Park


At 14 of August I went to Ocean park with my mom, my sisters (Vera and Vicca), my cousins (Dina, Hafizh and Alya), my aunty (Rossy), my nany's cousin and my nanys(Yuyun, Imah and Supi).. My aunty did'nt swim because she is pregnant. First I went swimming with my sister(Vera) and my cousin (Dina), and then I met my mom and the others my mom a little bit mad to me because my mom worried if we are lost so we went together.. Then we swim in the swimming pool that the waters that push us.. My little sister (Vicca), my cousins (Hafizh and Alya) and the nanys (Yuyun, Imah and Supi) they went to the wave part. Me, my mom, my big sister(Vera) and my cousin(Dina) went to the slide Lipe of Doom but my mom just watch us watch, then my big sister slide in a Water Boom. At the end me, my mom my sisters and my cousin (Dina) went in to the wave part.. Then we ate pop mie.. I had so much FUN!!!
posted by pinkysastra at 4:33 PM

4 Comments:

Cool template!

August 26, 2007 at 8:37 AM  

Well done Rista. Please add a picture.

August 26, 2007 at 4:04 PM  

I love your template and I know that you really, really had a good time!!!

August 27, 2007 at 6:15 AM  

8/10 for this task. Be careful with your punctuation. Always leave a space after a full stop. Next time add a picture.

August 27, 2007 at 2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home