Ristia Sastra

Monday, September 3, 2007

My journey when I am a cake!


HEEEEEYYY!!!!! DON'T ATE MEEE!!..... That naughty girl BITE me... First I went to her mouth and I'm getting smaller and smaller, at the esophagus which is a line from her throat to her stomach, it made me a ball of cake...

When I'm in her stomach, her stomach is mixing me with other balls of food that she had eaten, it can does this because of the help of the muscle in the stomach's walls and a gastric juices... AAAHHH!!! The gastric juice is killing the bacteria thats in me...

Then I got into the small intestine, at her small intestine it's mixing me more and more again and I can spend 4 hours in her small intestine, just to be mixed.... The small intestine also absorb her vitamins, minerals, fats, carbohydrates and proteins.

At last it went to her large intestine but it seems her large intestine does not do anything.. When I went trough it, it make me harder and harder until it make a solid.. And I became a poop, the large intestine pushed me and I went out from the anus...

posted by pinkysastra at 6:47 PM

3 Comments:

Hi Ristia,
I think you'll get 6/10 from me
nice Digestive story

September 5, 2007 at 3:23 PM  

Hi Ristia. I think that you should get 8.9 out of ten, because there are two words that are spelled incorrectly, and your grammar isn't that good. I think that your story is nice though.

September 5, 2007 at 6:50 PM  

Hi Ristia. Your total score is 20/40. You got the following:
Knowledge 5/10
Spelling 5/5
Punctuation 4/5
Descriptive Words 3/5
Creativity 3/5
Relevant Pictures 0/5
Bibliography 0/5

September 6, 2007 at 8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home