Ristia Sastra

Sunday, November 18, 2007

My Reflection of UOI

THEME: How we express ourselves
TITLE: I believe, You believe
CENTRAL IDEA: The believes and cultures are conveyed through ritual, celebration, the arts and the way people live their lives.

REFLECTION: When I do the religion project that I put in my blog. I must be WELL-BALANCED because I learn lot of things about Sikhism Religion.

I must be a THINKER when writing my beliefs because i must think back, what are my beliefs when i was a little kid.

I feel like I'm being KNOWLEDGEABLE when doing what Beatrix Potter believes and I must tell people about Beatrix Potter's beliefs.

On the Field trip I was an INQUIRERS because I asked questions and I learn something that I enjoy.

When I write the expo I will be a PRINCIPLED because I must try to do what I say.

I'm being a THINKER when I am doing ''Haiku of GOD'S Love'' because I must know what words should I put in the Haiku.
posted by pinkysastra at 1:32 PM

1 Comments:

7/10 A good effort Ristia

December 5, 2007 at 2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home